John & Kelly from LabourLove are brave souls.
Want to see my arithmetic on that statement? Check it:
1. They opened a small business.
2. They opened a small business an art gallery.
3. They opened an art gallery in a new development on the edge of downtown.
4. The opened an art gallery in a new development on the edge of downtown at the beginning of the economic collapse.
… and now?
5. They are completely reformatting their business model.
LabourLove has decided to scrap the idea of a traditional gallery model and are starting a collective. Check out the innovative concept after the jump!